Monday, June 8, 2009

a list.

Entitled: Everything On My Mind Today
  • Baby stuff, i.e. ordering fabric for her bedding, paint colors, good deals on clothes etc.
  • Getting the new truck insured
  • Getting the new truck registered
  • Finding a good deal for a little staycation babymoon for me and my boyfriend, who is also my husband in case you were wondering.
  • Our quick business trip to San Francisco this weekend
  • My maternity dress I ordered from Shabby Apple that I am so excited to get
  • Finding a photographer that does the style of photos I like (do you know anyone in Vegas that takes "modern vintage" photography?)
  • Sour stomach... ugh.
  • And many more...

2 people gave their 2 cents:

Ashy Pants said...

I may have someone for you. What type of photos do you want ?

Adventures in Healing said...

I'm so sad because Becky Earl would be your perfect solution but she recently moved to Utah. I'm trying to remember the other ones who would be that style specifically.

Do you still need staycation help? I can totally help you and give you tons of ideas (maybe even get you the family cabin)