Wednesday, June 10, 2009

serendipity


Have you ever heard of Serendipity? It is that cute little cafe that is crazy famous in NYC? and famous for its Frrrrozen Hot Chocolate? I always wanted to go. I have always said to myself, "Self, if we ever go to NYC, we are going to Serendipity." (Sometimes I call myself "self" sometimes I call myself, "Precious") So yesterday I was at the doctors office forever doing the glucose test and reading a magazine, where I read that they installed a Serendipity restaurant at Ceasars Palace! Now I never have to go to NYC! So that is what Trent and I did last night... fulfilled lifelong dreams I mean. and the verdict, you ask? I'm pretty sure the mix they use for their Frrrrrozen Hot Chocolate is Slimfast.

1 people gave their 2 cents:

Adventures in Healing said...

REALLY?! I was just thinking of going too.
Oh...and we tried 3 times to go there when we were in NYC in Oct. The wait was always over an hour long and I just couldn't see myself hanging around that long when there were so many places to see.