Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm only doing this cause I have to

One Word
Where is your cell phone? Desk
Your significant other? Loving and Hot and sweet.. I can't decide, sorry.
Your hair? Blonde
Your mother? Far
Your father? Concerned
Your favorite thing? Husband
Your dream last night? nothing! (Finally, I HATE dreams!)
Your favorite drink? Smoothie
Your dream/goal? Happiness
What room are you in? Office
Your hobby? Travel
Your fear? Bankruptcy
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
Where were you last night? Home
Something that you aren't? Energized
Muffins? Cake
Wish list item? Furniture
Last thing you did? Bachelorette
What are you wearing? shorts
TV? online
Your pets? Bubba
Your Friends? Missing
Your life? Blessed!
Your mood? eh...
Missing someone? Trent
Drinking? water
Smoking? NO
Your car? silver
Something you're not wearing? perfume
Your favorite store? Anthropologie
Your favorite color? Green
When is the last time you cried? ???
Where do you go to over and over? Babygap
My favorite place to eat? LOTS
place I'd like to be at right now? Home

0 people gave their 2 cents: