Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stumped

This is sad. It is Day 3 and I am already drawing a blank. No, that's not true. I can think of things to blog about but then I think, that's dumb. Nothing I come up I feel will interest anybody but myself. Here is one thing that at least my mother in law will find interesting:


I had a doctor appointment today and everything looks good. My uterus is measuring a little above average but still (dang it) in the normal range. blah. which means no moving up the due date.

Little girl seems to be doing great! Oh, and I have graduated to the "have an appt every 2 weeks" group. This was actually the first appointment I have had where my doctor didn't do an ultrasound... sad, huh. Although, I know I am really lucky that she does one every time!

Anyways, I can't get enough of these:


But we don't have them in Vegas :( One day I will have a garden FULL of them. But, we do have these: as Trent calls them, "Dr. Seuss flowers" but they are actually Mexican bird of paradise.
** FYI, I did type this yesterday but forgot to post... so it still counts right?

0 people gave their 2 cents: