Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mother Nature

Tonight, Trent and I are enjoying sleeping with the window open. Since Friday, the weather here has been lovely... and I never use that word. (Although I wish I talked all pretty like that) But there is no other adjective to describe it. It has been in the 70's with a breeze each day, and I couldn't have been more greatful than today. I am really understanding what other moms meant now when they have taken pity on me for being pregnant through the summer. In church today, it was so hot I thought I was gonna pass out, my heart was pounding and I felt nauseous. I sat out on the grass during Sunday school and just enjoyed the perfect weather, apart from missing the sound of the ocean and the humidity, I felt like I was somewhere on the California coast. It has been so wonderful. And I never use that word either.

1 people gave their 2 cents:

Ms. Boedee said...

Cherie! It is lovely and wonderful to read your blog! Can I add you as my blogging friend? But here is the question - are you now in the Providence or Valley Vista ward? If you are in the Valley Vista ward - I look forward to getting to know you personally. And well, if you are in the Providence ward - then I look forward to getting to know you bloggingly. :)